Friday 6 October 2017

STAMPlorations October Sketch and theme challenge!

Heyyyaaa All!!!

We are BACK after a quarter at STAMPlorations!! Yay!!! 
The theme and sketch for October is-



And here is my card!!

I have made this card using Best Mom Ever (Dee's Artsy Impressions) and The Winged Things (The Bee's Knees) from STAMPlorations! :)

I have used water color panel. Firstly, I  heat embossed it using Ranger's white embossing powder and then colored using Zig real brush pens! Hope you liked my card?

You can find what my amazing teammates have made from HERE.

Thank you so much for all your love and comments! :) They inspire me a lot!!

BTW,
You can use STAMPGIRLSUCHETA for 20%  to buy STAMPlorations products! :)
Hugs xx





7 comments:

  1. So delicate and so pretty. Love the layout and the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate hues and pretty flowers... Superb CAS card Suchi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful make Such! Great to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed your posts Suchi! Glad you are back :) Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Suchi - love the contrast of the purple and yellow
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)