Thursday 6 October 2016

STAMPlorations- Anything CAS with optional BLACK!

Hello Sweet Peeps!

How are you all doing?I have been MIA since a few days as my office work is still not sorted out and I guess the work load is gonna be as is for the rest of this year! :(
Anyway, I am trying to catch up with the comments! Forgive me if I have been slow in it..I will do my best to do better!

Well, I can't believe it is October already! September was too busy for me- I didn't even realise it is October until it was the 3rd! Phew!

If you are still there with me, as you know, it is the first Thursday of October and so it is time for another CAS challenge at STAMPlorations!
This time the optional color choice is BLACK! :)


I came up with this card-
It is a CAS card with masking of the sunflower stamps from STAMPlorations- The birds and the blooms stamp set! This set is so versatile- I can use it again and again! I used Black soot to shade the flower in black and Wild honey DI to shade the negative part. Easy?

Find out what my teamies have created HERE on the STAMPlorations blog!

I am entering this card for AAA Cards#74- Masking!

To end this post, I know you all wanted to know more about the exhibition. If you missed the pics, you can check them out HERE. :)
The exhibition was fun and as it was my first on a comparatively bigger platform, I think it went well. The best part was that I enjoyed it thoroughly. Profit or not, doing what you love is important (I did manage to make a little over expenses ;) Good enough for the start right? ) I had also conducted a workshop on Handmade Cards where I taught basics on stamping! It was fun- people were interested and wanted to learn more!

Hope you enjoyed this post! And hope to see you all participate in STAMPlorations! :)
Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Suchi, this card is GORGEOUS! That tiny hint of yellow is a gorgeous offset to those black and white flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love that tiny bit of yellow behind the flowers!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Suchi - the yellow behind the black is stunning!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning CAS card! Love the pop of colour....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! How awesome is this card- so CAS and yet so striking. Love the little hint of yellow behind the b/w flowers.
    So good to know that your exhibition went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design, love the touches of yellow. Thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card. Love the ink blending and so good to know your exhibition went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!!! Love those black flowers and the yellow background makes them stand out even more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Design Suchi
    love the yellow there
    great Black card inspiration
    I join too
    hope you like my black card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! Love the pop of yellow in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Placing the yellow behind and leaving the flowers b/w--brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh I missed this post and the stamplorations post too :( I loved the yellow n black combo suchi ,lovely CAS design !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully CAS .... I love the little splash of colour too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)