Sunday 3 July 2016

Craft for the Craic- July

Heyya Friends!! :)

Today we are having a new Challenge for Craft for the craic! It is 'Summer Breeze' whch you can interpret in your own way and can create anything- cards, tags, albums, etc!

I  made this card using Candy Bean 'Gardening Jessica' stamp. Fab for coloring! I used watercolor to color it! :)

Hope you all liked my card?
I have been with Craft for the craic team from last one year. I am sad that I would be ending my term from August. Thanks so much Eithne for giving me this opportunity! You have been sweetest, kindest owner! :)

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Yea I loved this adorable card , lovely coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card dear! Glad to see your watercolouring skills ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suchi - love your colouring and the way you have set your card out really showcases the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colours are fantastic...x {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and adorable card, Suchi!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such and adorable and cute card Suchi, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like it, i looove it! So sweet and lovely, Suchi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely water-coloring Suchi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)