Friday 2 October 2015

Craft for the Craic DT post - October


Hi Sweet Crafters! :)

I am here posting for Craft for the craic - October! The theme this month is anything influenced by music. I made this CAS card for the inspiration! Who all are singing on your birthday? ;) 


I have used STAMPlorations - Retro Mod Shapes stamp and Balloons & Banners! Those hats are fussy cut from American Craft patterned paper set and adhred over the card base used double sided glue tape. I have used distress ink - Wild honey, Mowed lawn and Fire brick. You know what?! These are all autumn colors...So where is the brown? It is on the hat of orange colored guy! ;)

This year I made a lot many autumn cards..and I thought may be I should used these autumn colors in some different way..and here I am! :)

You may have seen my older autumn cards -







 


I am entering my new card for Color Throwdown # 362


and 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

P.S.  My Giveaway link is here.

Hugs xx




 
    



28 comments:

  1. What an totally adorable card Suchi ..I love all your autumn themed cards..what a beautiful line up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you are using the retro mod shapes to the fullest Suchi ..loving the different idea to use them ! Cute card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - these birds made me giggle. I wonder if they're doing the chicken dance?! :) Off to check out some more of the work I've missed while I've been gone! It's good to be back in the bloggy world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Suchi - love the birds, they have given me a real smile!! Your autumn cards are wonderful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Your other Fall cards are also very beautiful!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card... those birdies are sweet!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Those little birds are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, how cuuuuuute!!! I love the birds for this sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These little guys are adorable! Fun card to celebrate a birthday! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fun party hats on these cute birds! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute! Love how you used the shape stamps to create the little birdies. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those autumn cards are lovely. But the birthday card steals the show. They are so cute it brings a smile on the face :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)