Sunday 27 September 2015

Dreamy Background

Heyyaaaa Lovely Crafters!! :)

I am bringing before you the card I made yesterday..


That's the dreamy background I am talking about.. I sprinkled water on the stamp before stamping on the card base to make that colorful background.. I used distress ink wild honey, mowed lawn, salty ocean, seedless preserves and worn lipstick. For the vellum flower I have used Fiskars - Scratch from petals stamp set. Heat embossing with Ranger's white embossing powder and colored the back side using worn lipstick DI.

For the sentiment, I have used STAMPlorations - Hashtag Authentic stamp. And for the sparkle & shine, I used silver gel over the sentiment and also on the background. Here is a close-up with the shining captured successfully!(after several attempts..phew! ) Also, added a few sequins over the card.. I kept it simple as I didn't want my CAS card to be too shiny... :)


I am entering this card for TIME OUT Challenges - inspired by the beautiful card of TRACEY as shown below

Also for Lulupu Challenge - Sparkle & Shine

and 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like my card..

** REMINDER: Link to my GIVEAWAY is here**

Happy Weekend!! :)





30 comments:

  1. Lovely colored background! I love that "faux" water coloring you used -- that's me and water coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created your background and the colors are amazing! Beautiful flower, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Suchi - love your background, and the flower is an awesome focal point.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suchi!!! Love your colorful background and pretty flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore that background Suchi, so vibrant and love the funky mix of the delicate flower and retro sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome background, Suchi! Love the colors and that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with pretty colors !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suchi.. Love the pretty colors!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Fabulous Suchi!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love the beautiful coloured background, very pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suchi, what a lovely card! Stamping with wet distress inks makes it so interesting. I am happy to see so many different interpretations of my Code Word, and yours is one of the most cheerful. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. - Ksenija, a.k.a. Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Ksenija! Thanks for your sweet comments.. :)
      Suchi xx

      Delete
  12. Both of your cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing over at ATCAS.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Addicted To CAS Guest Designer
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card suchi! Thanks for playing along at Lulupu Challenge 53

    Best of luck!

    Dolly - Lulupu DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suchi! So happy to see this beauty in the winner's spot at Time OUt! Just gorgeous!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michele...this coming from you means a lot! :)

      Delete
  15. That is a lovely card. You do very nice work. Congratulations on being a winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)