Monday 17 August 2015

Around the corner

Heyya People!

I am here for the Guest Star Post of 'City Crafter Challenge'. This week, the theme is 'Around the corner' where you may interpret any kind of project by just using a corner and leaving everything else blank! :)
Take it, it's yours

Here is the photo inspiration - isn't it adorable?? :)


My card using the above inspiration:


For this card I have used ARTplorations stencil - Leaf Prints and Old paper DI. I have used Masking technique for the leaves. The leave stamp set is from STAMPlorations - Trendy Leaves. I have used the sentiment using STAMPlorations - Trendy Butterfly. The DI used are Wild honey, Black Soot, Mowed Lawn and Fire Brick.

I am entering this card for AAA Cards - masking technique
and

It had been a very long week for me. In the earlier post, I had mentioned that my mother in law was not well due to cancer. She is no more in this world. She had been fighting fiercely for last 2 years and we were standing by her side strongly. Unfortunately, some things are not in our hand. She had been suffering a lot and she went away for the better. 

I want to dedicate this card to all cancer patients around the world. Live the journey of life. Life is short. Enjoy every moment of it and be strong! Because each one of you matter! :)

Love xx




20 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear the sad news ... My thoughts are with you ... Your card is beautiful ... So lovely to have you with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to year about your mother-in-law. It is a difficult time for your family. My thoughts are with you. Your card is gorgeous with the lovely background and colorful leaves! And, of course, the sentiment is perfect! Congrats on your guest design spot...take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maria! And thanks for following too! :)

      Delete
  3. Big hug to you Suchi!
    A lovely card there! Thanks for being our special guest star this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suchi - sorry to hear that your Mother in law has lost her battle. I think your card is amazing - love the pop of bright colour in the corner!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear of your sad loss Suchi and sending big hugs.
    Congrats on your GDT spot and what a super stunning card, beautiful colours, stencilling and masking.
    Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards too. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cluster of autumn leaves and I love the leave background on this lovely card. Sorry to hear of your sad loss, look after yourself.
    Thank you for being our special guest designer at cccb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Suchi! The stenciling is amazing.

    My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear of your loss - deepest sympathies to you and your family as you move through this challenging time.

    The card is really pretty - I love how you used the Stamplorations stencil (I just ordered that one myself!) - it gives a great Autumn feel to the card! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards. Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Jill..thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  9. Wishing you peace at the difficult time. So lovely of you to dedicate your beautiful card to people living with cancer. I love that background stencil, and your gorgeous masked leaves look stunning atop the stenciling. It goes without saying that the sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for your loss....thinking of you....Such a lovely idea to dedicate this card to all the people who suffer due to cancer.

    Your card is gorgeous; it's great to have you with us as our GD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)