Monday 11 May 2015

Stamp & Mask!

Hello Dear Friends!!

I had an accident last week! A glass sheet fell on my hand, so couldn't craft much. :(
 Yesterday, I did manage to craft though. :)

I played along TIME OUT challenges#30.


Grab Our Badge!

 The Pink Elephant TPE#298




 and Make-Art Challenge -Flowers

Here is my card,

Technique:
I masked the negative of a circle and adhered washi tape along the diameter. I stamped Fiskars-From the scratch stamp over the remaining portion. The DI used were- Mowed Lawn, Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean, Fire Brick, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick and Old Paper.
I used a double sided foam sheet for two flowers(in red) and the sentiment to pop up. Sentiment is also from Fiskars-For the birds stamp set. I adhered this over green cardstock. I had this patterned paper from Leme(a Chinese Brand) which matched the bed sheet from the Time Out inspiration. :)
I have used the colors from sprinkled doughnut and the circular shape of The Pink Elephant inspiration.

Did you like my card?

Today's quote :)



Thanks for stopping by Ladies! :)
Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Suchi this is a fabulous 'take' of the inspiration photo - I love your card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suchi! Love the spring feel to the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masking and stamping-so sorry to hear about your accident but glad you got to craft some. Thanks for joining TO x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Sandie! I am improving :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE your card, the masking technique is awesome and such a beautiful result you have achieved. FAB take on the inspiration. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beverley! I am glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  5. Fabulous card! Great take on this weeks inspiration photo! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the split up image! Thanks for playing The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting HM at Time Out, we loved your card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie! I am so very happy that you guys chose my card as HM! <3
      Yayyy!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)